Hi I'm Gian Reyes,
I speak on digital marketing and leadership
Gian Reyes is a digital marketing consultant with over ten years of experience and exposure to businesses large and small internationally. Gian takes a different view of digital marketing and is at forefront of the latest digital marketing trends. Gian can deliver a talk both rich in ideas, insights and practical advice.
Let's work together.
Filipino Digital Marketing Speaker
You can tap me for speaking engagements about the topic I love most – digital marketing. I can talk about the different aspects of digital marketing in conferences and events, giving the audience key takeaways that are both insightful and practical.
I also do talks on how companies can build strong digital marketing teams. I share my knowledge on how to effectively handle digital marketing teams, drive motivation and productivity, and maintain a stellar roster of team members.
What to Expect From Me
I maintain open communication with organizers to understand their objectives and make sure we’re on the same page. While we’re working together, you can expect the following from me:
I respond to emails and inquiries within 24 hours or less.
I will conduct an initial phone consultation so you can discuss your objectives.
Customized Teaser Video
A complimentary teaser video will be created. You can attach the video on your newsletter or upload it on your website or on social media.
This optional page contains slides, notes, or links that the audience can access.
After the event, I will give you a call or send you an email to check if the objectives were met and also to request feedback.
Have Me Speak At Your Conference or Event.
Some Brands I've worked with
I’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the world’s biggest luxury brands in their digital marketing efforts.
Training & Workshops
As an online marketing expert, I don’t just stop at offering digital marketing services to brands and companies. I extend my knowledge to those who want to learn more about digital marketing, from in-house teams to budding digital marketers.
Below are just some training modules I can conduct:
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
I will lay down the basics of digital marketing, present case studies, and discuss how it differs from traditional marketing.
- Audience Research
- Connecting With the Customer: Integrating Traditional and Digital Marketing
- 3i Principles
- Case Study
- Connecting With the Customer: Tools for Digital Marketing
- Case Study
- Connecting with the Customer: The Buyer’s Journey Introduction
- Introduction to Digital Marketing: Practical Exercises
Module 2: Content Marketing
I will introduce how content marketing can increase awareness, traffic, and conversion for your brand.
- Concepts: Content Marketing
- Plan: Content Topics
- Create and Curate: Content Creation Tools
- Create and Curate: Brand Storytelling
- Publish: Content Repurposing
- Content Marketing: Practical Exercises
- Concepts: Community Management
- Plan: Content Management Systems
- Create and Curate: Content Curation Tools
- Create and Curate: Content Personalization
- Measure: Content Marketing ROI
- Research: Competitor Analysis
- Create and Curate: Content Creation
- Create and Curate: Defining Your Personality
- Publish: Content Platforms
- Measure: Content Marketing Goals
Module 3: Social Media Marketing
I will tackle the importance of social media marketing in building and maintaining your brand’s image online.
- Key Social Platforms: Social Media Marketing Concepts
- Growing and Engaging an Audience: Engaging with an Audience Using Social Media
- Social Media Marketing: Practical Exercises
- Setting up a Social Media Experience: Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Growing and Engaging an Audience: Using Twitter to Engage an Audience
- Growing and Engaging an Audience: The Value of Building a Social Media Community
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights Using Social Media Tools: Analyzing and Reporting Using Social Media Tools
Module 4: SEO
I will share SEO best practices, from incorporating the right keywords to measuring performance.
- Introduction to SEO: Paid Versus Organic Search
- Keyword Research: Types of Research
- Optimize: SEO Action Plan
- SEO: Practical Exercises
- Introduction to SEO: SERPs
- Keyword Research: Turning Research into Content
- Measure Performance: Traffic Sources
- Set Objectives: Types of SEO Objectives
- Optimize: Technical Optimization
- Measure Performance: Measuring Success
Module 5: Paid Search (PPC) With Google Ads
I will explain how you can utilize Google Ads to promote your brand and drive traffic to your website.
- Fundamentals: Paid Versus Organic Search
- Creating a Paid Search Campaign: Keyword Research
- Measuring a Paid Search Campaign: Advanced Measurement
- Fundamentals: Benefits of Paid Search
- Managing a Paid Search Campaign: Budget Management
- Paid Search with Google Ads: Practical Exercises
- Creating a Paid Search Campaign: Google Ads
- Measuring a Paid Search Campaign: KPIs and Conversion Tracking
Module 6: Display and Video Advertising
I will provide the information you need to create videos to market your business and use YouTube to further leverage your brand.
- Concepts: Advertising Buying Mechanism
- Ad Formats: Google Display Network
- Target, Re-Market, and Bid: Targeting
- Target, Re-Market, and Bid: Bidding
- Measure: Campaign Optimization
- YouTube: YouTube Channel Setup
- Ad Formats: Video Ad Formats
- Target, Re-Market, and Bid: Audience Targeting
- Measure: Metrics
- Display and Video Advertising: Practical Exercises
- YouTube: Video Management
- Creation: Video Ad Creation
- Target, Re-Market, and Bid: Remarketing
- Measure: Video Campaign Reporting
Module 7: Analytics With Google Analytics
I will discuss the fundamentals of Google Analytics and how you can navigate it to gain insights on how your website is performing.
- Fundamentals: Introduction to Analytics
- Fundamentals: Legal Situation
- Monitoring Campaigns: The Key Reports
- Analytics With Google Analytics: Practical Exercises
- Fundamentals: Benefits and Limitations
- Creating and Configuration: Collaboration
- Monitoring Campaigns: Events Report
- Fundamentals: Basic Terminology
- Setting Goals: Introducing Goals
- Analyzing and Recording: Tracking Data Effectively
Module 8: Digital Marketing Strategy
I will share valuable information on how you can set up a full-blown digital marketing strategy for your brand.
- Fundamentals: Strategy Fundamentals
- Setting Objectives and KPIs: Reviews
- Research: Digital Audit
- Developing a Creative Strategy: Channel Specifications
- Communicating a Digital Marketing Strategy: Communicating your Results
- Fundamentals: Budgeting
- Research: Research Activities
- Research: Developing a Brief
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy: Identifying Channels
- Setting Objectives and KPIs: Setting Objectives
- Research: Thinking Critically about Research
- Developing a Creative Strategy: Creative Strategy
Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy: A Media Plan
Gian Reyes on Leadership
As a leader myself, I understand how excellent leadership contributes to a company’s success. I offer leadership coaching for entrepreneurs, CEOs, managers, and team leaders not just in the digital marketing field, but also in other industries. Usual topics I discuss include: